This Reasoning Poster Pack includes 4 A3 card posters and 16 A5 reasoning cards.
The A3 posters are entitled ‘Good Morning’, ‘Good Afternoon’, ‘Good Evening’ and ‘Good Night’.
There are 4 A5 cards to go with each A3 poster. 1 cards is identical to the poster, the other 3 include a number of differences.
Each picture has the following!
1) A ladybird hiding somewhere!
2) A special hidden number – check out the train trucks!
3) A boy, animals, dice and a clock!
4) Oodles of opportunity for mathematical reasoning, discussion and story-telling!
Ideas for Use:
1) Reasoning – What do you notice? What’s the same, what’s different? etc.
2) Mathematics in everyday life – finding mathematical connections that surround us everyday.
3) Exploring a host of different domains of the curriculum: Number, Measure, Shape, Pattern, Size, Position etc.
These posters come with Free Postage and Packaging.
These Reasoning Posters were inspired by the time vocabulary Number Fun song entitled “Good Morning”.